To view our detailed marketing brochure, click here
Main Conference Center, DoubleTree by Hilton
870 Shelburne Road, Burlington, Vermont
The VCIA Conference attracts the industry's best and brightest year after year. With nearly 1100 attendees, the event is widely acknowledged as the premier captive insurance gathering in the world. The Annual Conference hosts approximately 90 exhibitors on two levels during the conference.
All conference exhibitors receive:
1. One conference pass or two networking passes
2. 10' wide by 8' deep booth OR 10' wide by 6' deep booth
3. An online listing with contact information and hyperlink to your website from vcia.com
4. A listing on the conference app and website.
5. A mention in the conference edition newsletter;
6. A copy of the prior year's & current year's attendee lists for a one-time mailing.
7. All exhibitors will receive the opportunity to add a pdf of promotional materials to their listing on the conference app
Pricing ranges from $2,150 - $5,500 depending on booth location. Pricing and booth space availability will be sent upon request -- contact email@example.com.
UVM Davis Center, Burlington, Vermont
VCIA is offering tabletop options at the Davis Center. These exhibits will be on display on Tuesday from 8:30am to 4:30pm. During this time, VCIA will be hosting several sessions at the Davis Center (adjacent to the booth spaces) including its Captives 101 and 102, a Newcomers Orientation, and many educational seminars. This is a great way to start the conference and get a head start on other exhibitors.
Booth placement at the Davis Center includes the following:
1. A 6' draped table and chairs
2. An online listing with contact information and hyperlink to your website from vcia.com
3. A listing in the conference app with contact information
4. A mention in the conference edition newsletter
5. A copy of the current year's attendee lists for a one-time mailing.
6. All exhibitors will receive the opportunity to add a pdf of promotional materials to their listing on the conference app
No registrations are included with the Davis Center displays. Staff who work the Davis Center displays must have a paid conference attendee registration.
Pricing: $600 (member rate) $900 (non-member rate)