Where the Captive World Comes to Meet!
Top 10 Reasons to Come to VCIA 2019!
1. The VCIA conference is a great source for captive career development and networking; earn CPE / CLE / ICCIE credit
2. We offer sessions with focus areas for those new to captive insurance, those in accounting / finance, operations, and risk management. Professional development sessions are offered as well. Sessions are interactive and fun.
3. Nearly 100 companies exhibit at the conference, featuring the newest industry product and service developments.
4. Keynote speaker Laura Drabik, Group Vice President of Business Innovation for Guidewire Software will speak about disruption, technology and innovation in the insurance industry. Second Keynote speaker TBA.
5. Tour for captive owners at Burton Snowboards in Burlington. Tour will include hardgoods and softgoods labs as well as the Burton museum
6. Panelists who are captive owners from some of the most prestigious organizations in the world teach at VCIA. All the industry’s key players will be at the VCIA Conference!
7. For attendees guests or spouse, there is a fun group outing to Shelburne, Vermont
8. Global collaboration - make connections with professionals in all areas of captive insurance!
9. VCIA is great for those new to the industry, or long-time participants. Educational offerings for all levels.
10. VCIA is a great opportunity to relax, learn and have fun with industry peers! Here are some great things to do in Burlington while you are here!