To register for the VCIA Conference, please come to the Sheraton Hotel in South Burlington, Vermont starting 3pm August 7th to register in person. Online registration is now closed. Hope to see you there!
Top 10 Reasons to Come to VCIA!
1. A great source for captive career development and networking; earn CPE / CLE / ICCIE credit
2. Sessions with focus areas for those new to captive insurance, those involved in accounting / finance, operations, and risk management
3. More interactive educational sessions than ever before, and expanded educational content
4. Great keynote speakers - Matthew Luhn, of Pixar Animation Studios and Jamie Brache of Zurich (speaking on climate change risk management). Special guests Congressman Peter Welch and Vermont Governor Phil Scott (invited)
5. Risk management tour to The University of Vermont Medical Center (for captive owners)
6. Many captive owner panelists from some of the most prestigious organizations in the world. All the industry’s key players will be at the VCIA Conference
7. Outing for your spouse or guest - a fun day trip to Middlebury, Vermont
8. Global collaboration - the world comes to Vermont for captive insurance
9. Connect with other captive professionals and get advice from our conference ambassadors at the “Ambassador Lounge”
10. Relax, learn and have fun with industry peers!